Tuesday, November 20, 2007

What's Is gonna take????

I sit here writing this in complete and utter financial ruin. I have a job that no longer pays the bills. So i sit here and complain. I may have to get a second job....just to pay bills. First time in my life i'm facing with this crap to this degree. I've been strapped before, but never like this. Everything is so expensive. I see a pay check tomorrow that will be deposited into a back account that is alreay several hundreds of dollars over-drafted. Isn't that great? These extreme high and lows just keep hitting me. OVER AND OVER. My mistake was in upgrading everything. I should have stayed in the show box apartment and kept driving the clunker. I should have kept living below my means instead of wanting the same creature comforts that everyone else around me seems to have. The difference thought with everyone else....they have help maintaining their lifestyles. They live with family, roommates, spouses, wanna-be spouses. Doing it on one's own doesn't seem to cut it anymore unless you are VERY well off financially. So for a while Raul was restored and now Raul....is demolished once again. Starting at less than zero......AGAIN.

deconstructed,

Raul.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm very sorry to hear that. Whatever I can do to help, please don't hesitate to let me know. I hope that your strength and determination will get you through this rough patch. You'll find a way; you always do, hence my unceasing admiration of your character and soul.

Unknown said...

You'll land on your feet again, just like always. In this world it's tough to make it on a single income. Hell, it's tough to make it on 2 incomes. We do what we need to do to get by.

Rex Ganymede (3005). said...

dude...

...dude↕dude↕dude.



i don't even know what to tell ya..
..at least, not anything which you would want to hear.

i can only tell you things you'd probably not want to hear.

at any rate, it might be obvious what you will need to do (at a minimum) to start to get your life back together; even then, it won't be an immediate cure for your woes.